Updated 24 September 2018ABOUT HARDING GREEN
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you, by phone, e-mail, website when you choose to participate in our offers and programs. The following are examples of information we may collect from you:
- Personal details – Name, telephone number, email address, postal address, date of birth, Payment information and bank account details, income level.
- Cookies and other technologies information – Your device browser and operating system, IP address, web pages you view, links you click, Harding Green email you open.
- Details of services you requested – Appointment dates and time
If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, to protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information held about you to provide service for you and to conduct other Harding Green business operations. The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect from you:
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Personalize your experience by presenting products and information tailored to you based on your interests. We will only process your information in pursuance of our legitimate interest if we receive any requests related to, for example, a product or service, a call-back, or specific marketing materials; we will use your personal information to fulfil your request.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions in accordance with our legal obligation placed on us under law
- Analyse for statistical or survey purpose to improve the sites and its service to you and the Services
- We will seek consent from you if we need to process your data for solely identified purposes.
- To ensure meaningful consent is obtained from you, we will provide you with reasonable notice ensuring that your consent is provided on an informed basis.
We share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for Harding Green business purpose for instance, we may disclose the number of visitors to our website.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority suspected illegal activities to provide your information, we are entitled to do so. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is held on secure servers. We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision and administration of the relevant services being provided. YOUR RIGHT
Even if you have accepted the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, you have the right to access, correct and restrict the personal data we held about you and/or the use of your personal data. You have the right to contact us at any time to ask us to stop processing your personal data for any reasons. We must always comply with your request. If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal. CONTACT