Privacy & Terms and Conditions
Updated 24 September 2018
ABOUT HARDING GREEN
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you, by phone, e-mail, website when you choose to participate in our offers and programs. The following are examples of information we may collect from you:
- Personal details – Name, telephone number, email address, postal address, date of birth, Payment information and bank account details, income level.
- Cookies and other technologies information – Your device browser and operating system, IP address, web pages you view, links you click, Harding Green email you open.
- Details of services you requested – Appointment dates and time
If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, to protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information held about you to provide service for you and to conduct other Harding Green business operations. The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect from you:
- Personalize your experience by presenting products and information tailored to you based on your interests. We will only process your information in pursuance of our legitimate interest if we receive any requests related to, for example, a product or service, a call-back, or specific marketing materials; we will use your personal information to fulfil your request.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions in accordance with our legal obligation placed on us under law
- Analyse for statistical or survey purpose to improve the sites and its service to you and the Services
- We will seek consent from you if we need to process your data for solely identified purposes.
- To ensure meaningful consent is obtained from you, we will provide you with reasonable notice ensuring that your consent is provided on an informed basis.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for Harding Green business purpose for instance, we may disclose the number of visitors to our website.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority suspected illegal activities to provide your information, we are entitled to do so.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is held on secure servers. We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision and administration of the relevant services being provided.
Even if you have accepted the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, you have the right to access, correct and restrict the personal data we held about you and/or the use of your personal data. You have the right to contact us at any time to ask us to stop processing your personal data for any reasons. We must always comply with your request. If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Terms and Conditions
Access to the Harding Green website is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
This website is prepared and issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information of United Kingdom residents only. This website is for information purposes only and its content is subject to change without notice.
Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
Whilst Harding Green uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate, current, and complete at the date of publication, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Harding Green cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.
Harding Green makes no warranty that this website is free from errors, defects or viruses.
The entire contents of this website (except the crown copyright location maps) are the property of Harding Green and are subject to copyright with all rights reserved. You may download or print individual sections of the website for personal use and information only provided that these properly indicate Harding Green’s copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website without Harding Green’s prior written consent.
There is no guarantee that any e-mail you send will be received by Harding Green or that the confidentiality of that e-mail will be maintained during internet transmission.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. International transfers of personal information. As the Internet can be accessed worldwide, if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, your visit will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us you are consenting to these transfers.